Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 19, 2007, 06:10 PM
Top Prospect

I have the DeathAdder right now since my G7 crapped out. It is a bit small coming from the G7 but your hand will get used to it after a while.

I know you said you didn't like the Ergonomic 4000 but I am going to have to recommend that you take another look at it. It takes some getting used to but your hands/wrists will never be uncomfortable again.
Old September 19, 2007, 06:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandorf View Post
I much enjoyed the MS Natural Wireless Mouse 6000 myself when I went to Future Shop / Best Buy. Extremely comfortable design and it looks pretty. But its a little on the expensive side and I'm not so sure how practical it would be for gaming situations. I kind of prefer to finger a mouse, rather than palm it, for gaming.
If you hold the mouse like a "claw" then I say again Diamondback
And the two long left/right click buttons have to be felt to truly appreciated, the action on them are awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton