Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21, 2009, 11:25 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I've owned my G13 for five months now and I use it all the time. I have many different profiles set up on it other than gameing. I have an internet explorer profile and have different keys on the G13 set up as hot keys for IE, such as back, forward, refresh, open new tab and delete. I also have a one key Ctrl/Alt/Delete. You can even set up keys to one touch open different programs. I have many username and passwords set up as one touch keys om my G13. The display is awesome especially for Core Temp and Evga Percision and all the pretty colours. I love mine. If you get one you'll love it too.
Old October 6, 2013, 01:18 PM
Trial Member

Default G13

I've just received mine but am having trouble assigning keys. I've tried all the info on their website and what came with it. Can you explane how you did it or maybe post a link to a profile?
Old October 6, 2013, 02:10 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Bought one a few months ago (less than $60 through Memory Express using their "uber price match").
Just learning how to use it. Playing BF3 on it. Too much of a novice to provide any comments other than to say that even for a complete knob of a novice I was able to program the buttons using the downloadable software for the G13. It does show up as a device on the Logitech Profiler I use to configure my G27 wheel but I can't get the profiler to assign the G13 to BF3, but using the G13 software seems to work just as well.
BTW I didn't realize you can customize the colours - that was cool. Now my G13 matches my Trigger's red keys.

FKD
Fort Kent, Alberta

2012 - A10 Rig