Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7, 2009, 06:52 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Default Gigabyte Ghost GM-M8000 Gaming Mouse Review Comment Thread

Recently we took a very close look at GB's "ghost" gaming mouse. Overall we were very imressed with this mouse as it is a very, very good mouse, but in the gaming arena it did not walk away a winner.

Click here to read our review of the Ghost: GM-M8000

Hope you enjoy it!
AkG

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr
Old July 7, 2009, 12:26 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Interesting, I would probably buy it if I hadn't gotten a Deathadder on sale. What I'm curious about is if they have any of those Ghost keyboards left- with the mechanical key switches. I regret not coming onto the PC scene sooner and missing that while it was being distributed.
Old July 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

The review of a Gigabyte keybaord will go live tonight...and it ain't the Ghost. A far cry from it actually...
Old July 7, 2009, 01:29 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Never said is was unique ntydon. HOWEVER, it is impressive as most mice do NOT run at 1ms or less lag. in fact I have come across a few mice which claim 1ms and don't get anyhere near it (most were in the 1.1 - 1.3ms range). As with most things hardware related we here at HWC try and test everything to seperate the PR spin from facts. I agree that the G5 is a great mouse (prolly one of the best corded mice Logitech ever made) and it the one of the mice I too use for gaming. ;)

“if your opponent has a conscience, then follow Gandhi. But if you enemy has no conscience, like Hitler, then follow Bonhoeffer.” - Dr. MLK jr