Old March 21, 2009, 02:26 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

Mine is first gen also.
Old March 21, 2009, 02:54 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
G15 all the way. Love the screen, you guys who say it's useless just aren't using it. I have my cpu and mem usage, voltages, temps, gpu speed and temps/voltages. FPS. Nice to monitor while gaming. I display as much HUD info as I can too and clean up the screen while gaming. Love the left hand macro keys too. I have a million uses for them. passwords to sites where I don't care about sercurity, my name and adress and email etc..
I agree Squeets...the guys that find the screen useless obviously aren't into OC'ng, as I find the "monitoring" functions great while I am gaming, particularly the CPU Core Temps!

Old March 21, 2009, 03:42 PM
"Quote This..."
F@H

I'm lolling at Squeets. Never heard that nick before.

I use everest for monitoring, has G15 support built right in.
Old March 21, 2009, 06:43 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Yeah, I'm on the lookout for a generation one G15. I wouldn't have so much of a problem with the amber backlight if it wouldn't clash so badly with the rest of my hardware. I'm thinking of just saving up for one of those clicky tactile keyboards I lust after so much. I could always just buy a lamp
Old March 21, 2009, 07:13 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
I wouldn't have so much of a problem with the amber backlight if it wouldn't clash so badly with the rest of my hardware
Yeah I've been looking at helping the wife replace the drapes nd blinds in the livingroom, but the colors I pick "clash" with the slate flooring and well.....its just not working with the "countertops"....hahahahaha...sorry man I couldn't resist..

Saw that G11 Blue at NCIX, DC and Bestdirect.......I think the blue is nicer but I do like the little screen as discussed!

Last edited by rjbarker; March 21, 2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old March 21, 2009, 10:15 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbarker View Post
Yeah I've been looking at helping the wife replace the drapes nd blinds in the livingroom, but the colors I pick "clash" with the slate flooring and well.....its just not working with the "countertops"....hahahahaha...sorry man I couldn't resist..
Haha, I hear that, bro.
Old March 21, 2009, 10:21 PM
Folding Captain

My System Specs

Saitek Eclipse has been good for me. Great, solid, and no frills. The Logitech solutions have some great features (ie. LED screens) that may appeal to you.
Fold for team #54196
Old March 22, 2009, 01:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Has anyone here tried the Saitek K140 slimline or seen a review for it? I've looked around, but all I can find are the reviews on NCIX. I've been looking for a backlit keyboard and I think my 6year old logitech cordless elite is on it's last legs.

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old March 22, 2009, 03:22 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

im going to get a g19 when i can you should check that out. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ke.../4956&cl=us,en