Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 1, 2009, 08:14 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Default Saitek Av8r Problems...

I was flying around in FSX this morning and noticed that my DC 3 was slowly turning to the left all the time... checked the calibration and my joystick( Saitek Av8r) is not centering after an input. I can sometimes get it to center, but it's not consistent! The joystick was acting up the other day, with an off center to the right, now it seems to be left. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Old February 3, 2009, 07:15 AM
Allstar
F@H

I think you are saying that when you let the joystick go to the center by itself, it still controls slightly to the side. To fix this you'll have to increase the deadzone which should be an option somwhere in-game or in the drivers.
Old February 3, 2009, 09:53 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

I was thinking the same thing but it was way off..there would have been a massive dead spot! I seemed to have fixed the problem by slapping it around like it owed me money, now things seem normal...for now. I hope things settled down with it. I haven't used it that much, I thought saitek was a good name...
Old February 8, 2009, 06:19 PM
MVP

My System Specs

my saitek cyborg controller did that once, after rebooting the com it fixed.

Old February 8, 2009, 08:51 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Well, knock on wood, It has settled down and seems to be working fine now, I googled "problem with saitek av8r" and there are a few people that this has happened to, so oh well, it's all good at the moment...