Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 10, 2009, 12:59 AM
Top Prospect

Default Headset and Mouse Search

Hey guys, i was wondering if i could get a helping hand picking out some peripherals for my setup. There are just a few things that i need to explain before any recommendations could be made, and i thank you all in advice for helping me.

I have my computer hooked up to a 32 inch display (samsung) so i obviously sit a few feet back. Consequently i need my stuff to be wireless. I already have a wireless keyboard that works great, i just need a mouse now as i'm using a wired one now and it's driving me nuts (cord is stretched pretty tight), On top of that (get ready for it), i game left handed despite being a righty. So for my mouse, i need something wireless, left handed or ambidextrous. So far I've found the mx 610 and the Microsoft Laser Mouse 8000.

NCIX.com - Buy Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000 Bluetooth W/ USB Adapter Brushed Aluminum - 4CH-00012 In Canada.

NCIX.com - Buy Logitech MX610 Left Hand Cordless Mouse - 931571-0403 In Canada.

Neither of these really seem really great for gaming however, which is dissapointing. I was hoping i'd get some insight from you guys.

Now the second thing i need is a headset and i've more or less found what i'm looking for. It needs to be wireless as well obviously, i was just hoping i could get some feedback on it to see if maybe you guys think something would be better for my money.

NCIX.com - Buy Logitech Clearchat PC Wireless Headset - 981-000068 In Canada.

Logitech Clearchat.

Infinite thanks for any help you guys could give.