Go Back   Hardware Canucks > HARDWARE > Peripherals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 19, 2009, 06:21 PM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Yes. Download Process Explorer or there should be a plugin for Rivatuner.

Maybe things have improved since I saw them. Heck, I need to buy a set when they come out to see if my original impressions were wrong.
Old February 19, 2009, 07:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'll do that, I have process explorer now.. you want me to run it while I run a game and use the headset?

Also I was just told there IS in fact a logitech adapter from USB to analog; although I'm waiting on confirmation of whether it comes *IN* the G35's packaging or is separate.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.