Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/)
-   -   OC Team Fun (Call Outs for The Challenges) (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/61019-oc-team-fun-call-outs-challenges.html)

Soullessone21 May 2, 2013 01:37 PM

OC Team Fun (Call Outs for The Challenges)
 
So just like Folding its time to add some competition to the competition.

I here by start the OC team call out competitions.

Think someones score is high but you could get higher and wanna call them out and get some bragging rights this is the place to do it.

To follow is an example.

Soullessone21 May 2, 2013 01:39 PM

I call out G777 with his i7 3770k for the #3 OC comp
I will destroy you:whistle:

Soullessone21 3770k VS G777 3770K wPrime 1024 Challenge :canadianwave:

G777 May 2, 2013 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I accept your challenge sir!

The phrase 'beaten like a red-headed stepchild' comes to mind:biggrin:

Soullessone21 May 2, 2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G777 (Post 706798)
I accept your challenge sir!

The phrase 'beaten like a red-headed stepchild' comes to mind:biggrin:

If you get beat by the MSI board That I have now, you have to fly out here and buy the whole HWC Pub hopping drinking team a few rounds :P

G777 May 2, 2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 706801)
If you get beat by the MSI board That I have now, you have to fly out here and buy the whole HWC Pub hopping drinking team a few rounds :P

Fair enough, but I want pics for validation:)

Soullessone21 May 2, 2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G777 (Post 706802)
Fair enough, but I want pics for validation:)

Well the results have to be posted in the #3 comp so I think thats required :P

G777 May 2, 2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soullessone21 (Post 706803)
Well the results have to be posted in the #3 comp so I think thats required :P

I want to see a pic of you smiling & holding a current date Calgary Herald next to you rig:bananafunky:

Dead Things May 2, 2013 02:56 PM

Oh no you di'int!

Soullessone21 May 2, 2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G777 (Post 706808)
I want to see a pic of you smiling & holding a current date Calgary Herald next to you rig:bananafunky:

You got it haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Things (Post 706810)
Oh no you di'int!

I was waiting for you to chime in :bleh:

G777 May 5, 2013 07:52 PM

Think you have a little work to do on your score Mr.Soul:ph34r:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 AM.