Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 21, 2014, 03:53 PM
MVP

My System Specs

LOL ... you should whip the team to shape, so that is a good start. Look, who is - with all ancient HW that belong more to trash that to usage - at 5th place :)
Old February 6, 2014, 10:20 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Hello team! It's time to wrap up the 2013 Championship Cup season and begin a fresh new season of overclocking! I am very pleased to announce that our first ever HWC Overclocking Team Champion is Gav777! Join me in congratulating him on an excellent year of overclocking. Gav777 won our very first team challenge and then never looked back, leading from start to finish. Way to go Gav! Something tells me he is going to have considerable difficulty defending his title, though...

Anyway - onwards and upwards! And what better way to kick off the 2014 Championship Cup season that with an official hwbot competition! They call it the February Team Cup Warm-Up, and it's a nifty little five-stage competition the will precede the illustrious Team Cup (in which, incidentally, HWC placed fifth last year!). I will launch a new Team Challenge thread to announce the first competition of the 2014 season shortly. Keep an eye out for it. Or, for all you eager beavers out there (pun very much intended), please feel free to surf on over to the competition page directly to find out what is what: February Team Cup Warm-up Contest @ HWBOT.

Happy overclocking!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old February 6, 2014, 10:26 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Congrats gav777
Old February 8, 2014, 02:56 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Gav777 owns us poor suxxkas again! LOL Congratulations to him! :)
Old February 12, 2014, 01:45 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Thanks for the congrats guys

As DT alluded to I recently made the decision to change HWBot teams. I will still be around here, but wanted the chance to join a larger team with more experienced 'clockers to learn from.

Thanks all who have participated in the team challenges, and as the saying goes Keep on Pushing!

HWC Overclocking Team, breaking hardware for fun!

Team Thread
Old April 16, 2014, 05:11 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Many apologies, team, I've been waylaid by life a bit over the past few weeks. As a result, I failed to post a challenge for April. Despite my negligence, an April contest is currently underway at hwbot nonetheless, and I encourage everyone to participate - as these pre-Team Cup challenges have been lots of fun so far! The April contest can be found here and features the following stages:

There's only two weeks left to get your scores in, which is why I'm not going to make it an official Team HWC Challenge. But I'm sure you'll have fun if you do decide to participate.

And talking about the Team Cup - it's right around the corner! It will start at the beginning of May. The Team Cup is the biggest overclocking competition of the year, and last year, Team HWC came in fifth out of 75 overclocking teams from around the world! The Team Cup will most certainly be an official Team HWC Challenge, so let's get ready to put our best foot forward in May!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!