Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/)
-   -   Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores (https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/59884-unigine-valley-benchmark-scores.html)

great_big_abyss June 13, 2013 07:44 PM

Here is the main rig. 1920x1200, Extreme HD preset, so Ultra & 8x AA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psd4ac428e.png

And, here is the HTPC: 720P, Ultra setting, 8x AA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...psefd57849.png

rjbarker June 13, 2013 08:19 PM

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...psc01f1ceb.png

lowfat June 13, 2013 09:12 PM

CPU bottleneck in almost all tests. But that is what I get for using stock clocks.
http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/9124...3b925f5b66.jpg

rjbarker June 13, 2013 10:39 PM

Unigine shows 1 GPU (x1)....funny eh...look at the min max compared to a couple of 680's....

lowfat June 13, 2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjbarker (Post 714882)
look at the min max compared to a couple of 680's....

Because I am assuing you have your CPU @ 4.7GHz. Valley is very CPU dependent.

Here is a quick run w/ the CPU now @ 4.6GHz instead of stock. Same GPU clocks as I ran above.

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/e6ae...a0ecdc2319.jpg

hero1 June 17, 2013 10:00 AM

This is weird. My card won't clock past +90 I do get max boosts pf 1202 but memory clocks won't go past 3139 MHz.. any suggestion.. and this is regardless of voltage..agh and it looks like my CPU is indeed bottlenecking my GPU..

hero1 June 18, 2013 01:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is done with the Extreme Settings. I need a better CPU, I might as well just grab a 3930K and RIVE and go from there!

Kindred1 June 18, 2013 10:29 AM

whats wrong with a 3570k ?

my Scores are http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...psb31938ba.png my res is windowed cause my monitor is a 1680

hero1 June 18, 2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindred1 (Post 715507)
whats wrong with a 3570k ?

my Scores are http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/...psb31938ba.png my res is windowed cause my monitor is a 1680

I just see it bottleneck my GPU and it would be so when I get the second one in there.

hero1 June 19, 2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowfat (Post 714885)
Because I am assuing you have your CPU @ 4.7GHz. Valley is very CPU dependent.

Here is a quick run w/ the CPU now @ 4.6GHz instead of stock. Same GPU clocks as I ran above.

http://hostthenpost.org/uploads/e6ae...a0ecdc2319.jpg

Do you have the cards that have the stock cooler? My hydro copper with +78 which translates to 1110 can only boost to 1202 Max. What can yours do?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 PM.