Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 23, 2011, 05:04 PM
MVP

I think they mean both have to be AMD, or at least every submission follows that so far.

Great job on the submissions, first team to make all 5!
Old November 23, 2011, 05:17 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasparthe View Post
I think they mean both have to be AMD, or at least every submission follows that so far.

Great job on the submissions, first team to make all 5!
That's what I feared.. I didn't know if that was just a coincidence or not. Looks like I'm out on that one.
Old November 23, 2011, 08:48 PM
MVP

Well, posted the question and so far the answer says only CPU. Does that help? Updated my sub for UCbench, moved up 50 points on the average!
Old November 23, 2011, 09:21 PM
MVP
F@H

Hopefully DT can pull us up when he subs something a bit better than the Atom :-p

My dad has a my old Phenom II 955 box, I have two 6950s. If I can pry it away from him I'll see if I can frankenstien something together to get a submission for that in the next month.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Old November 23, 2011, 09:57 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasparthe View Post
Well, posted the question and so far the answer says only CPU. Does that help? Updated my sub for UCbench, moved up 50 points on the average!
I'm so happy that you still have a rex! What a glorious board she was!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFish View Post
Hopefully DT can pull us up when he subs something a bit better than the Atom :-p

My dad has a my old Phenom II 955 box, I have two 6950s. If I can pry it away from him I'll see if I can frankenstien something together to get a submission for that in the next month.
Hey - what's wrong with my Atom score? Seriously, though, I'm kinda hoping somebody else will be able to post a Conroe score, because I'm betting that my ITX board will only be able to get my E6600 to around 3.6 or so when I know that it can do 4.3.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old November 23, 2011, 10:01 PM
MVP
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post

Hey - what's wrong with my Atom score? Seriously, though, I'm kinda hoping somebody else will be able to post a Conroe score, because I'm betting that my ITX board will only be able to get my E6600 to around 3.6 or so when I know that it can do 4.3.
I have access to a stock Conroe machine at work, but I've already posted something. So your E6600 is a good bet.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
Old November 23, 2011, 10:04 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I have access to a stock e2160 at work that I can try to boost with setfsb :P As it is, I was pulling 170.
Old November 23, 2011, 10:12 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
I have access to a stock e2160 at work that I can try to boost with setfsb :P As it is, I was pulling 170.
Give it a try. My E6600 should handily beat the Arrandale score, even at 3.6. If you can FSB that Allendale enough, you might be able to as well.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old November 23, 2011, 10:15 PM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

I'll give it my best but it's a Dell and not much I can do to it...
Old November 24, 2011, 03:32 AM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
I know, I love that board. My biggest complaint is how big the heatsinks around the socket are.

I have to jam the Noctua in there and the fins bend like crazy just to get it on. I think I should try and find another tower heatsink and see if that works out. Or maybe just keep it under DICE instead...

Slaughter's sub moves us into fourth!