Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 17, 2011, 11:45 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Work one thing at a time, as you have done drop the ram down to stock or below stock, that way you rule it out of the equation. Find the cpu's limit then start working on ram.

Right now you are shooting in the dark you dont know if your memory is good with the settings, as I posted in the thread earlier read the guide, it will show you a detailed step by step way to overclock your AMD system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Old July 17, 2011, 05:59 PM
Rookie

Sorry Missed that link .. got it now thanks.
You are right diffidently right shooting in the dark... going from auto on up. But I will be printing this off and studying it at work tonight again thanks
Old August 7, 2011, 12:24 PM
Rookie

Just wanted to give an up date...
It seems the BSOD code of 0x00000124, could possibly be a voltage issue. Googling seem a few people out there seem to have the same issue, where no matter how little OC ya do, it will eventually freak out. Mobo is not regulating the power correctly .. or bad transistors.
It was mentioned to here to bump the Vcore volts, not sure if I have that setting in the BIOS, but will dig around some more.