Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 11, 2011, 08:00 PM
Rookie

Default Video: |Liquid Heaven| - |1090T X6 & 555 X2 Under Liquid Nitrogen| - |6.6GHz+|

So this was my first LN2 run which I posted about here.

Finally got the video uploaded. Enjoy guys. Next time hopefully I'll be able to see some higher clock speeds on some different chips. When BD drops expect that I will have a video of that on LN2.

Watch in the highest quality you can or it looks like crap (as my camera that I use to film is already crap)

Old June 16, 2011, 06:39 AM
Rookie

My System Specs

Lmao I didn't expect to see you here Slappa. Misterpc23 here. Sweet video. Quick question for you though. Do you think I would be able to do the |slushbox| cooling with Dice on my H50? Or will the coolant freeze?
Old June 16, 2011, 04:35 PM
Rookie

My System Specs

Great video, awesome overclock, but the audio in that video... ugh... my ears won't forgive me for awhile.
[[Asus Rampage III Formula RoG | Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.2 Ghz | Corsair H70 | 12GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill | 2 x MSI 560Ti 1GB Twin Frozer II SLi | Corsair AX750 PSU | 2 x Crucial C300 128GB SSD + 3 x Samsung F1 1TB | Silverstone Fortress FT02B]]
Old June 18, 2011, 02:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnskippy23 View Post
Lmao I didn't expect to see you here Slappa. Misterpc23 here. Sweet video. Quick question for you though. Do you think I would be able to do the |slushbox| cooling with Dice on my H50? Or will the coolant freeze?
I am everywhere.....muahahahaha

JK

But I had to join this site, because I am a Canadian overclocker, and you know, I gotta express my pride for computers and Canada in some way.

The coolant will for sure freeze if it is touching the rad directly. However, the coolant is probably good down till -20C ish. The factor of it being constantly moving and in a closed loop help it. So this could be done by putting dry ice in alcohol, then submerging the rad in the alcohol without touching the dry ice.

If you added some antifreeze to the loop it might be good till around -60C...this might be a fun project to try, but it would involved taking the H50 apart.

PS: Did you get my youtube message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasio View Post
Great video, awesome overclock, but the audio in that video... ugh... my ears won't forgive me for awhile.
Sorry man hahah. Thats just how the song is

Thanks for watching