Hardware Canucks

Hardware Canucks (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/)
-   Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/)
-   -   Talking to "God" (http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/overclocking-tweaking-benchmarking/39502-talking-god.html)

ZZLEE January 1, 2011 04:49 PM

Talking to "God"

I am going to put this here move it if you guys want to.
Asking fore "sticky"

If you could wisper into the hardware / Software Gods
What would you ask fore in the next Geneartion or even 2 to 3 Generations doun the line.
What do you want Gaming to look like ?
What would you change in Hardeware ?
How would like drivers to do fore you?
Bios tweeks ?

"God" wants to know what your Ideas are.
SANTA in a year or two will put it under the tree fore you if you tell "God"

About me : I am not "God"
Im 44 years old
I don't spell well
I will try to undrstand what you post and wisper into "God"s ear

jibz January 1, 2011 05:30 PM

Somebody already got through to some high up product designer... Have you seen gigabytes black PCBs? A++ for next gen aesthetics.

ZZLEE January 1, 2011 06:06 PM

Thanks fore the firt responce: looking pritty is important. :biggrin:

HalifaxPete January 1, 2011 08:41 PM

Asus to offer its own on-board sound or Xonar sound cards with its motherboards.
No Creative products in my house again (based on driver support fiasco).

odis172 January 1, 2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalifaxPete (Post 469569)
Asus to offer its own on-board sound or sound cards with its motherboards - no Creative products in my house again (based on driver support fiasco).

+1 Pete. Thats an excellent idea. I no longer buy creative cards due to the same fact.

Shredder January 2, 2011 11:27 AM

Random requests if you have his ear anyways....

A Bios generated POST sequence text log generated and saved to bios memory, to see where the hardware/settings are in error on next boot.

All hardware drivers to be placed into cloud/public download for and accessible by the OS
"Would you like OS X to find drivers?"

Sealed water/oil cooled motherboard jackets to sandwich MoBo between plates of copper with access ports near the major components : cpu(s) and gpu(s)
The NB,SB and power system would all be cooled by the jacket.

Help out F@H to figure out how to use a GPUs' 3200 Stream Processing Units with DMA hardware ram and not bother with the overburden of per cycle CPU interaction in a GPU work process.

sswilson January 2, 2011 12:02 PM

A simple request, but please tell "God" that Motherboard Manufacturers need to include built-in speakers.........

Fudd Rucker January 2, 2011 12:18 PM

How about standardized mounting holes for cooling solution across the board. Intel im lookihg at you.

gingerbee January 2, 2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sswilson (Post 469713)
A simple request, but please tell "God" that Motherboard Manufacturers need to include built-in speakers.........

I second this and i want a 64core chip soon haha :haha:

ZZLEE January 2, 2011 02:31 PM

Thanks Guys keep Em coming.
So we Defitltly want to here beeps on start up EH !