Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27, 2010, 11:10 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default OCCT

Just thought I might point out this utility to those of you who might not already know about it. IMO its the holy grail of overclocking, running a GPU test with error scanning enabled definitely gives ur card a run for its money usually hitting temps up to 10 degrees higher than furmark on all components. Also the error scan is good for detecting artifacts and establishing the maximum stable overclock (although the 5 series is apparently immune to artificacts, i still managed to get some during the test).
Theres also CPU testing but I haven't really experimented with that as yet so I'll refrain from commenting.

Anyway, if you want to give it a try, the links below:
Download - OCCT Website english