Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 6, 2007, 10:40 AM
MVP
F@H

You know what I love most? The computer is hanging precariously on nice dining room chairs and counterbalanced/supported with what seems to be nice African artwork.

Hahaha I love being a Canadian - I do the same when my gf is gone, I open the windows and the ambient cools to a nice -10 to -15. Then I just can't take it anymore.

C2Q Blue
Gigabyte EP45-UD3p | Q8400 @ 2.66ghz | Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme w. Scythe | Mushkin Redline PC2-8000 5-5-5-15-2T @ 400mhz |
BFG GTX 295 | 1.32TB WD HDDs | Corsair HX 620 W | Antec 900 | Acer 20" LCD
Old December 6, 2007, 09:32 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Cipher View Post
You know what I love most? The computer is hanging precariously on nice dining room chairs and counterbalanced/supported with what seems to be nice African artwork.

Hahaha I love being a Canadian - I do the same when my gf is gone, I open the windows and the ambient cools to a nice -10 to -15. Then I just can't take it anymore.
lol, yea i noticed that too. the computer is being supported primarily by two chairs with what seems to be an exquisite african giraffe propped as the third leg!

with all this cold weather, i can see why it's tempting to leverage that cooling!! keep up the great work!! this must be the holy grail of computer cooling :D

-v