Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 18, 2010, 06:16 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Default Live Benching Feed ... PURE Style

Maybe this has been posted on here somewhere but I didn't see it, kill the thread if it was....Vince and Jody set up a live feed ....I been watching a few days, Pretty cool stuff.

Live Benching Feed Test... PURE Style - kingpincooling.com

kingpincooling on Justin.tv

Old January 18, 2010, 07:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Woot go 3oh6! Kingpin has a crazy setup, he's probably on DEA lists everywhere for ordering that much LN2!
Old January 18, 2010, 07:36 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

This is cool...

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old January 18, 2010, 07:41 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
This is cool...
Well duh, it is LN2...
Code:
<martin_metal_88> I think I am gonna sell my server
<firebane> i will offer pereniums mom
<firebane> slightly used
<Keltron> slightly is an understatement
<LPfan4ever> Who're you kidding...slightly?
<martin_metal_88> peri's mom, slightly used? lol...

Old January 18, 2010, 07:43 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

good to hear there is some interest. we have been wanting to put something like this together for a while as a team.

we should have more guys from Team PURE online in the next few weeks. we hope that enough of us get a setup going that we always have someone from Team PURE benching live.

we have some logistics hurdles to jump over to figure out the best way to present it but now that we see there is already an interest...we are going to look into it a bit more. this was literally thrown together in a few minutes the other day...just to see the reaction.
Old January 18, 2010, 08:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Cool stuff Jody. But I just have to say, you gotta work on your presentation skills dude! Vince is bouncing around like some kind of ritalin-riddled chihuahua, roadrunner's got the mad tunes going (including the Scorps!) and you, well, you're boring me to tears.

Sorry man, just gotta be real!

Old January 18, 2010, 08:44 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Things View Post
Cool stuff Jody. But I just have to say, you gotta work on your presentation skills dude! Vince is bouncing around like some kind of ritalin-riddled chihuahua, roadrunner's got the mad tunes going (including the Scorps!) and you, well, you're boring me to tears.

Sorry man, just gotta be real!
Careful what you say to a guy with that much L2N :P

ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old January 18, 2010, 08:51 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

i've just got a web cam that i got out of a dumpster...i will be upgrading this week to one that can show my whole setup, my ugly mug included. Vince's setup is very conducive to the camera's position, nice little bird's eye view on what he is doing. i am also not home alone so audio isn't being broadcast, during sessions that i have the house to myself i will have audio on and commentate the whole time...should liven it up a bit.
Old January 18, 2010, 09:14 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post
i've just got a web cam that i got out of a dumpster...i will be upgrading this week to one that can show my whole setup, my ugly mug included. Vince's setup is very conducive to the camera's position, nice little bird's eye view on what he is doing. i am also not home alone so audio isn't being broadcast, during sessions that i have the house to myself i will have audio on and commentate the whole time...should liven it up a bit.
Haha that's right, because the last thing we want to hear is "OH MANI! GROSS! YOU SMELL!"
Old January 18, 2010, 09:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Sorry to have given you a hard time there! It's pretty cool how you've been slowly but surely honing in on the EVGA's BIOS deficiencies as the Clarkbar RAM clock culprit. But to a rank amateur such as myself (rank referring to my BO of course), it's tough to follow. So I for one would absolutely LOVE to hear some commentary to go along with it.

I mean, you look at what KP and RR are doing - pretty straightforward clox & benches. Doesn't require much explanation. It would be cool to get a glimpse inside your mind though when you're figuring out how to tell EVGA how to do their jobs!

edit - hey, when are you London boys gonna throw down a little get together again?