Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 30, 2009, 09:06 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Right now the cooling is stock on the case, The two top fans and rear mobo fan are exhausting, the one front fan is the only intake from what I can see, and its airflow is mostly blocked by part the sticks out at the front, the CPU HSF fan is blowing air to the rear exhaust fan, here is a side profile of the empty case.

http://ak.cdiscount.com/pdt/4/0/B/4/f/ATCS840B.jpg

I am thinking adding the front intake fan, and bottom fan like you suggested plus maybe cutting and putting a fan grill with a larger fan blowing in on the side panel.
Old December 31, 2009, 06:04 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

put more intake fans. positive pressure is what you want heat rises. or just leave the side panel off and your temps look great i would not reset the heatsink. @ 30c in my apt on water i can hit 70c so (i7 920 @3.8 1.21vcore max temps every seen was 77c @ ambient 0f 30c with ht on )

YouTube - Sugo SG03 SFF case positive air pressure demonstration

YouTube - Fortress FT01 PC case with positive air pressure part 2