Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 16, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default HWBot Contest

From my email....

Quote:
Dear HWBOT user, overclocking enthousiast,

As today we are the 15th of november, we are happy to say that the MSI P55 Xtreme Speeder overclocking competition is now open for submission. This competition will be running untill december 13th at which point the winners of the main ranking and the different sub-rankings will be announced. As the total amount of prize money is USD $10,000, we hope you feel motivated to take part in this competition. Note that every week of the competition, MSI is giving away one of its Big Bang Fuzion mainboards to one lucky participant!

For more information, please visit the MSI P55 Xtreme Speeder P55 competition page. If you have any questions regarding this competition, don't hesitate to ask them in the official support forum thread.

Link to competition page: http://hwbot.org/competition/msi_xs_p55

We wish everyone the best of luck!

Best regards,

The HWBOT staff.
Old November 21, 2009, 06:04 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

YAY!!! The extreme gotta have cash to burn on PC parts to win a contest contest.
Old November 21, 2009, 12:28 PM
Rookie

Heh, no Canucks participating? I'd expected 3oh6 to give this a shot ... :D

Ranking after 6 days of competition

Old November 21, 2009, 04:32 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What is this exactly for ?

I know its not for me, but it seems interesting even tho I don't have a clue what it is about.
Old November 21, 2009, 09:25 PM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massman View Post
Heh, no Canucks participating? I'd expected 3oh6 to give this a shot ... :D
sorry Pieter, life doesn't allow me the luxury of benching these days, and even if it did; i don't have any MSI gear laying around. that is pretty much simply because i have had to decline all that has been offered. so needless to say, nothing coming from me anytime soon...someone else from Canuckistan is going to have to step up to the plate
Old November 22, 2009, 03:15 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilauea View Post

I know its not for me, but it seems interesting even tho I don't have a clue what it is about.
Go to the HWBot site and find out?
Old November 22, 2009, 03:20 PM
MVP

My System Specs

what do i have to do??
Old November 22, 2009, 03:23 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Cmon guys the link is right there, how much easier do I have to make it for you. You probably won't be able to win it anyways. I know you see $10,000 and go OMGOOMGOMG but there's a reason why the prize is $10,000. Something you MAY be able to win would be a Big Bang mobo just for participating, which would be nice. Ya, I was expecting to see 3oh6 in this competition too. That sucks dude :(
Old November 23, 2009, 08:49 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

If I had the board I would bench it. :P

Welcome to hwc pieter

Last edited by Eldonko; November 23, 2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old December 1, 2009, 02:37 AM
Rookie

Petit update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilauea View Post

Overclocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post
sorry Pieter, life doesn't allow me the luxury of benching these days, and even if it did; i don't have any MSI gear laying around. that is pretty much simply because i have had to decline all that has been offered. so needless to say, nothing coming from me anytime soon...someone else from Canuckistan is going to have to step up to the plate
Meh, too bad. I did wonder how come you were so incredibly inactive on XS. Wish you the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldonko View Post
If I had the board I would bench it. :P

Welcome to hwc pieter
Board: MSI Canada => ask => done

To be honest, I don't know why I never subscribed to the forums. HWC is one of the very few sites I actually read the articles from. Kudos on the site and articles!