Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 9, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

You're probably right PDS, I guess I'll just go have a look myself! *walks to Jody's* :)
Old September 9, 2009, 08:07 AM
Rookie

6m 24.484s thats a serious 32m score Also @ 5.6ghz nice work wish i had such a chip hwbot damage would be nice
Old September 9, 2009, 11:23 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles View Post
When did you get the new pot? That one looks so much nicer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof. Dr. Silver View Post
From the looks of it, it might be this one: Dragon F1 EE Pot, for sale at a mere $ 265 USD
yup, it's an F1 EE. i won it in a low clock 01 challenge over at Overclockaholics Forums - Powered by vBulletin back in july. i have been needing to buy one for a while but i'm just too cheap, so when the competition came up, i focused for a couple days on winning it

it has a lot more mass and is 10X better at benching 06/Vantage/wPrime multi-core stuff. things like 32M still need as much maintenance but there is more wiggle room.
Old September 10, 2009, 11:58 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

See this over @ evga lol

Nice to see a Canadian flag somewhere for once, even cooler to see its someone from London heh, mind you your city sucks :)
QNAP TS-209II 2x1TB Raid 1 NAS
heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=244

Old March 16, 2010, 10:02 AM
Rookie

wait.. what? 3oh6s is from london?.. london Ont? I went to collage there! and lived there for a while too!, that's sweet! and congrats on the top 10! (though i see you have dropped down a bit now, still really impressive though!
Old September 23, 2010, 06:31 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

What is this "x86 secret url" when submitting results to HWbot?

EBAY(http://myworld.ebay.ca/scott0639)
Old January 24, 2012, 08:28 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Just thought I'd post in this thread to share a little accomplishment of mine rather than starting my own in order to highlight the "bigger picture." The post-3oh6* world of Canadian overclocking is in good shape.

Last night, I used the new hwbot Rev.4 scoring system to my advantage to secure the number one spot in the Enthusiast League.

I'm enjoying it while it lasts. I used Quicksilver to earn a boatload of points because I was able to nail down first place in a wide array of essentially uncontested categories. Ever since the new scoring system was put into place, I have felt that it is very much skewed towards rewarding rare and unpopular hardware. Clearly, this has been a benefit to me since most of my boints have come from server-class hardware. But it's not right; at least, I don't think it is. So hopefully by using a single, non-overclocked machine to surge to the front of the pack in the EL, I have brought this issue to the attention of the hwbot bigwigs and they can make the appropriate changes.

In the meantime, the Canadian flag waves again atop the leaderboard, albeit the Enthusiast League - which is kinda like the AHL of overclocking. But hey - I'll take it!

*Jody is very much alive.

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old January 24, 2012, 08:36 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Nice job DT, keep pushin
Old January 24, 2012, 08:53 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks Eldonko - I intend to! Also, I intend to compete in the EL going forward on hopefully more legitimate grounds. Having said that, I will be showing this screenshot to my grandkids one day:

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Old January 24, 2012, 09:52 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Way to go DT!!!

Hopefully we'll see more Hwc'ers higher up the rankings in the near future

HWC Overclocking Team, breaking hardware for fun!

Team Thread