Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7, 2009, 04:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Temp programs for AMD cpus

Hi,

Are there any temperature monitoring programs that actually work properly. I've tried Speed Fan but it reports my CPU 15 and 17 degrees.(or something like that)

THX

-Plato
Old June 7, 2009, 04:45 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Use CoreTemp. Remember if you have a newer AM3 , you will only get 1 reading if its a Quad Core as they have only one Sensor on the Die.

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com
Old June 7, 2009, 05:04 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks YOU. I LUV U and it works

-Plato
Old June 8, 2009, 05:36 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmaz View Post
Thanks YOU. I LUV U and it works
LOL! I think my wife might get jealous if people keep saying that lol!

Glad to know it worked for you,

Regards,
ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com