Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 29, 2009, 03:44 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

thank you 3oh6 for the pics
Old May 5, 2009, 04:43 AM
Rookie

What's up all my northern neighbors!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3oh6 View Post
It was my first competition like this and the experience was invaluable. not to mention the weekend being my highlight of the year. i can break the 32M world record tonight, and it won't compare the fun of meeting all the guys this weekend. we had a blast. Gigabyte treated us like celebrities and took care of us like you wouldn't believe. i would just like to give a big shout out to Miah for the win. he had a crazy day and made the crucial decision he had to in order to win. in the end, he only got a single 06 run out at speed and it was just enough to get him the overall win combined with his excellent 8M score. i sat beside him and Chris (gomeler) and we had a damn good time helping each other out, sharing prep supplies, and just overall routing for each other.
You're totally right Jody, it was a blast. I'm so glad I sat next to you, cause I'm not sure I would have won it without your help bro...thanks! I'm regularly amazed by your overclocking achievements...especially recently with that D0 on the classified I wish I had more time day to day to bench.

Anyhow, very nice to bench with you, you've got a strong fan base behind you here at HWC...keep up the momentum, I hope to see you next year

Miah
Old May 5, 2009, 04:46 AM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

The Champ in person! Welcome to our small Forum.

Congratulations with your win, and enjoy yourself at the Worlds Championship.

John
Old May 5, 2009, 05:04 AM
Rookie

Thanks John!
Old May 5, 2009, 05:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

miahallen takin it to em in Taiwan thank for dropping by. and congrats on the win
Old May 5, 2009, 06:00 AM
HardwareCanuck Review Editor

Seriously, congrats!! Those were some impressive results you achieved!!
Old May 5, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miahallen View Post
What's up all my northern neighbors!

You're totally right Jody, it was a blast. I'm so glad I sat next to you, cause I'm not sure I would have won it without your help bro...thanks! I'm regularly amazed by your overclocking achievements...especially recently with that D0 on the classified I wish I had more time day to day to bench.

Anyhow, very nice to bench with you, you've got a strong fan base behind you here at HWC...keep up the momentum, I hope to see you next year

Miah
hey right on Miah, good to see you here! it was my pleasure helping out where i could, that's what competition is to me...not just doing good but helping others if you can.

if you get a chance to sit beside this guy at a comp...do it. he has every tool, prep material, and accessory a guy needs...and of course is willing to share. Miah definitely knows how to pack for an event.

although we did plow through my blue paper towels between the three of us. i thought a whole roll was going to be plenty...two rolls next year i think

best of luck in Taiwan for you and Jeremy, should be some stiff competition
Old May 5, 2009, 07:52 AM
Hardware Canucks Reviewer

Hey Miah, welcome to hwc :)
Old May 5, 2009, 07:54 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Welcome to our little corner of the Web Miah!

Congrat on the Win
Old May 5, 2009, 03:35 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I hope you'll all be rooting for me in Taipei, like you were for Jody in LA. The finals will be tough :help:

Miah