Go Back   Hardware Canucks > PC BUILDERS & TWEAKERS CORNER > Overclocking, Tweaking and Benchmarking

    
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2011, 04:59 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,261

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManHitSquad View Post
Supergrover...looks like our systems and performance are similar , nice job
Thank You, Been meaning to get some time around here to see what this chip can do, been sitting at 5g but TBH I have not tried for higher, just way to busy with family.

I doubt with my setup I will get close to Zac but but I will be shooting for your score.

Ah well that is about it for my time online today, time to get back to the family get together.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #282 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2011, 08:24 PM
ipaine's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,082

My System Specs

Default

I'm just wondering but anyone else notice how SuperPI mod is only using a little bit of the CPU? I noticed while testing the 32M one, and I was only really using about 30% or so. Is that normal?
__________________
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."


Reply With Quote
  #283 (permalink)  
Old August 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,261

My System Specs

Default

7.117sec
2600K @ 5.3ghz
4x4gb Corsair Vengeance LP ddr-1600
P67 Sabertooth

:)

Going to leave the 32M alone til I get time to see what the ceiling is on this chip. This was just a quick software OC .

Your turn OneManHitSquad

__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton

Last edited by Supergrover; August 24, 2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Update
Reply With Quote
  #284 (permalink)  
Old August 28, 2011, 08:22 AM
ipaine's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,082

My System Specs

Default

7.957sec
2600K @ 4.8GHz
2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Corsair Force 3 240GB

__________________
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."


Reply With Quote
  #285 (permalink)  
Old August 28, 2011, 11:27 AM
ipaine's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,082

My System Specs

Default

Ok last one for awhile. It might go higher but I think I will leave it for now.

7.498sec
2600K @ 5.1GHz
2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Corsair Force 3 240GB

__________________
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."


Reply With Quote
  #286 (permalink)  
Old August 28, 2011, 11:36 AM
Supergrover's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Okanagan Falls, British Columbia
Posts: 4,261

My System Specs

Default

Nice ipaine, go higher you know you want to.
__________________
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.0charlie View Post
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets...
"It's all in the Reflexes"-Jack Burton
Reply With Quote
  #287 (permalink)  
Old August 28, 2011, 12:01 PM
ipaine's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,082

My System Specs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrover View Post
Nice ipaine, go higher you know you want to.
Dammit, look at what you made me do.

7.191sec
2600K @ 5.3GHz
2 x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Corsair Force 3 240GB

__________________
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong."


Reply With Quote
  #288 (permalink)  
Old September 20, 2011, 12:09 AM
Dead Things's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Centre of the Universe
Posts: 1,572

My System Specs

Default

SuperPi 1m score: 8.360s
CPU: Intel Xeon 5677 @ 4849.9 MHz
Memory: 3 x 2GB GSkill Ripjaws PC3-16000 @ 932.7 MHz, 9-9-9-24-1T
Mobo: EVGA SR-2

__________________
Follow my folding, mining & benching shenanigans @dt_oc!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Reply With Quote
  #289 (permalink)  
Old September 20, 2011, 12:11 AM
Dead Things's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Centre of the Universe
Posts: 1,572

My System Specs

Default

SuperPi 1m score: 9.547s
CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9650 @ 4847.5 MHz
Memory: 2 x 1GB OCZ Reaper HPC PC2-9200 @ 587.6 MHz, 5-5-5-15-2T
Mobo: ASUS P5Q-E

__________________
Follow my folding, mining & benching shenanigans @dt_oc!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Reply With Quote
  #290 (permalink)  
Old September 20, 2011, 12:13 AM
Dead Things's Avatar
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Centre of the Universe
Posts: 1,572

My System Specs

Default

SuperPi 1m score: 11.688s
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 4317.2 MHz
Memory: 2 x 1GB OCZ Reaper HPC PC2-9200 @ 575.6 MHz, 5-4-4-12-2T
Mobo: ASUS P5Q-E

__________________
Follow my folding, mining & benching shenanigans @dt_oc!

Think you can overclock? Then show us what you got!
Join the Hardware Canucks Overclocking team today!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes