Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7, 2008, 11:16 PM
Rookie

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by enaberif View Post
Actually your incorrect in a lot of ways.

Most people don't like Vista because its not friendly for people who are experience with computers and want things their way..

Yes, exactly I integrate all the PCs for our business as well as many PCs for both friends & associates; & Vista Ultimate 64 is still buggy, in that it won’t let me configure things.. my way! I tested the Beta’s, then RTM & recently SP1; maybe SP2 will fix the remaining bugs that prevent me from transitioning to Vista Ultimate 64?

Having said that, if I was a Consumer purchasing a new high end PC with no requirements to support incompatible legacy hardware, complex LANs & Render Farms; then I see no reason why they should not get Vista Ultimate 64.

Rest assured Microsoft will eventually fix the issues that prevent people such as myself from using Vista Ultimate 64, it just a matter of when! Fortunately for Microsoft people like me are patient & we will only transition ourselves & our clients to the next OS once it has been tamed into submission & behaves as we require.

Regards, Dizz

CPU: Q6600 - 3.6GHz 8x450 - 24/7 Stable
VCore: 1.45v - BIOS Setting
HSF: Ultra 120 with NF-P12 Fan x 2
Temp: TCase 41c Hotest Tj 62c

GPU: HIS IceQ3 Turbo HD3870
Temp: Celcius 29-36 Degrees - Idle
Disp: Dual 19" Standard 1280x1024

Old September 8, 2008, 07:45 PM
Allstar

Quote:
Rest assured Microsoft will eventually fix the issues that prevent people such as myself from using Vista Ultimate 64, it just a matter of when!
A year after they bring out their next version and 6 months prior to its being discontinued