Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 23, 2008, 09:42 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn Vortex View Post
Google toolbar, MSN Toolbar, and Yahoo Toolbar....I always install stuff way too fast and forget to un check that...then I need to remove it. So stupid. Who actually uses that crap!!
My DAD! LOL, he has like five bars installed, it pisses me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Not quite a virus, but more like a viral marketing scheme.....

I absolutely hate any toolbars (Google especially) which tag themselves onto freeware app installs!!! Sorry folks, I know that Google Toolbar exists, if I freaking want it, I'll go out and get it. (Can you tell I'm getting tired of removing it from other peoples' computers???? :) ).
^^ Exactly - even Apple has gotten bad at installing unwanted crap now, friggin go download itunes and see what it installs with it! Bah!
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in the immediately preceding post are those of encorp and do not reflect the views and/or opinions of family, friends, or anyone remotely associated with encorp unless explicitly stated. encorp does not make any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any liability or responsibility for the quality, factuality or use of information in the immediately preceding post.