Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 15, 2017, 12:36 PM
Top Prospect

Default Drive Games?

Running Win 10, 64 bit. Just upgraded to the latest big deal. Anyway, b4 upgrade all hard drive letters displayed correctly in the listing @ the left side of File Explorer (a vertical column starting with "Quick access" and after several more entries has "This PC" and a listing of all the hard drives. This is now missing the boot drive (C:) on a physical disk (SSD) and two additional logical drives (on another physical disk). If I click on "This PC" all drive letters (including the missing trio) show in the "Devices & drives" on the right side of the box. Clicking on them makes their contents visible. In addition, the Control Panel...Storage...Disk Management module shows all drives as "healthy". Granted, this is a minor irritation but how do I restore the hidden drives to the "This PC" section?
Old July 17, 2017, 09:50 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

Default View->options

I believe you need to check the boxes in the image.
Attached Images

Old July 20, 2017, 11:28 AM
Top Prospect

Great call! Fixed it. Thanks for the info