Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 4, 2006, 10:27 PM
Misoprostol

Default Does anyone know how to get a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate? I already have a key...

I already got a legit Windows Vista Ultimate product key, but I have no idea where to get media for it. I got a disc copy of Windows Vista RC1 with the disc, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to actually install a proper version of RTM or whatever else... This is stupid. Can anyone help me out?
Old December 5, 2006, 08:03 AM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
I already got a legit Windows Vista Ultimate product key, but I have no idea where to get media for it. I got a disc copy of Windows Vista RC1 with the disc, but I have no idea how I'm supposed to actually install a proper version of RTM or whatever else... This is stupid. Can anyone help me out?
I believe MS only released the Business edition so far. I think you will have to wait until Jan. 30th for the other editions to be released to the public.
Old December 6, 2006, 07:24 PM
Misoprostol

I heard that certain people are able to download the RTM Windows home versions... Do you have a subscription to MOO?
Old December 6, 2006, 08:39 PM
Administrator
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misoprostol View Post
I heard that certain people are able to download the RTM Windows home versions... Do you have a subscription to MOO?
MOO? Me?.... Maybe:D