Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 1, 2013, 04:19 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default Outlook disables Account Linking

Claims this will increase security. If so, why have they been pushing your MS account to be linked in with every social net on the planet? I have been using linked accounts for years. I find it very nice not to have to log into my business account all the time. Just access it via my personal account. This sucks imho.

Quote:
Microsoft account Account linking will soon be discontinued To help increase account security, the option to link multiple accounts will be discontinued. Your accounts will remain unchanged, but to switch between them, you'll need to sign out of one and sign into the other. Also, the account menu in the upper right of Outlook.com will no longer list your multiple accounts.