Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 29, 2013, 08:15 PM
Hall Of Fame

Default Tabbed RDP Sessions

With a recent shift in my job description I now rely on using A LOT and I do mean A LOT of RDP sessions. On average I can have 4-5 going at once and perhaps even more. So you can understand the frustrations of having to run so many of these individually.

So I started looking around and found a great program called MultiDesk. Essentially what it does is allow you to run concurrent RDP sessions in one window but they are tabbed! And has quick connect ability so if you don't always connect to the same systems you don't have to!

Its free and supports TS 6.0
MultiDesk
Old May 29, 2013, 09:56 PM
F@H

My System Specs

I believe this is another common one, and from MS: Download Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Official Microsoft Download Center

I usually only have 2 running at any given time at work, so I haven't bothered to use any of these solutions.
Old May 30, 2013, 05:17 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
I believe this is another common one, and from MS: Download Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Official Microsoft Download Center

I usually only have 2 running at any given time at work, so I haven't bothered to use any of these solutions.
Yeah I tried that one but there isn't a quick connect feature in it.