Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 16, 2012, 02:48 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

For Ubuntu GUIs, you're probably using the default, Unity: Unity (user interface) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(You can do a Google image search for the other ones if you like.)

IIRC if you used the F@H install from the .deb file it would have put all the workunit stuff in /var/lib/fahclient: Folding@home - LinGuide

For system monitor, press your Windows key and type "System Monitor". As for GPU drivers, I'm only running Linux on a VM on my main and on a headless setup (no monitor) on my secondary, so I can't tell you first-hand about them.