Default IP Hider

anyone know or use IP hider software and does it work

and can you recommend which software to use

Thanks
Old March 14, 2012, 08:21 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Find a free proxy or VPN online, simple as that. Don't trust your info on it though.
Old March 14, 2012, 10:10 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

yup! use a free proxy or vpn. dont forget to sign out when you do your online banking. haha
Old March 15, 2012, 06:40 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

There's also Tor if you don't want to sign in with an account: Tor (anonymity network) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It's extremely slow and some exit nodes were blocked by Google when I tried it out. A visit to the "What's my IP" site through the network turned up something in Israel IIRC, but of course it's luck-of-the draw as to where your exit node is. Again no unencrypted user info through it since lots of organizations monitor exit node traffic
Old March 15, 2012, 08:20 AM
Allstar

Depending on what you are doing their is a chrome plugin called "modify headers" it works well for anything you need to spoof as an ip address. Downside is it does not really hide you, as it could be traced back if your doing anything that required no trace. You will be as fast as your connection vs relying on a proxy that's overrun with kids trying to do naughty things. This works with websites filtering by country.
Old March 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Allstar

Yep. You can only hide an IP so far or the network connection just won't work anymore.