Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 9, 2012, 04:34 AM
Allstar

Default Windows 7 date/time display

This is annoying the hell out of me. My date display in the system tray changed back to just the time, I want it back to a 2 line display showing the day and time again but can't figure out how. I tried following these steps
Day, Month, Year, and Era Format Pictures (Windows)
and
Clock & Date in the System Tray - day of the week is missing
but nothing is working, when I add "dd, yyyy-MM-dd" to the Customize date formate for short date in "Region & Language Settings" in control panel, I can see the time section of the taskbar stretch a bit longer but the day doesn't come back. Am I doing it wrong?
Old February 9, 2012, 09:01 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

All I do is double click on it click on the botton link , click on the addition clocks tab the rest should be straight forward from there.:) I hope this helps
Old February 10, 2012, 04:08 AM
Allstar

I think I figured it out, it's got to do with sizing the icons in the taskbar Properties.