Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31, 2012, 10:55 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default F- Stream Tuning Z68 mobo

I dont know if anyone has had this issue with the Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 software.
For some odd reason the tuning software stopped working. it says it failed to load the driver. i tried reinstalling. i contacted their tech support. but its my first AsRock product and have no idea what their tech support is like. does anyone have this issue or have fixed this. any input would be great thanks.
Old February 3, 2012, 09:09 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

Dunno but after my asus windows tuning experience I won't bother with any of that stuff again, BIOS only for me.
Old February 4, 2012, 07:45 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

its not a priority to have just wondered if anyone had any ideas. but if ur expereince was that bad i guess i wont bother either lol Thanks for the info
Old February 5, 2012, 09:35 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

I could NOT get anything stable with AI suite II installed and had al kinds of weird problems. Dumped AI suite and used BIOS and got everything ironed out immediately. I know ASROCK is only a Asus spinoff but I suspect that they probably use a lot of asus ways of doing things still.
Old February 5, 2012, 10:50 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
I could NOT get anything stable with AI suite II installed and had al kinds of weird problems. Dumped AI suite and used BIOS and got everything ironed out immediately. I know ASROCK is only a Asus spinoff but I suspect that they probably use a lot of asus ways of doing things still.
I tried the easy tune software on my ancient ASUS ROG commando and it locked my machine up and had to uninstal in safe mode lol, and with my current UD7 and the easy tune software didn't even see some of the temp sensors/components in the mobo so I never even tried it out.