Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11, 2012, 03:28 PM
Rookie

Default Trouble With 3DMark 11

Whats the deal? I have a gtx 560 ti sc and 8gb of 1600mhz ram

before the test my graphics card was at 38C after 63C though according to speedfan... maybe speedfan is measuring the on board too?

Do I have to go to device manager and disable intels graphics? intels rating index recognized that i have a 560 ti
im also wonder whether this is just happening with 3dmark or with everything im doing.

also, on the results page it says "Your result has the following problem(s) and will not be shown for example on leaderboards:
Graphics driver is not approved (What is this?)" but im assuming its just talking about not accepting the inboard intel graphics.
Old January 11, 2012, 03:29 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Do you have the proper drivers installed?
Old January 11, 2012, 03:37 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Not sure about the HD 3000 showing as your graphics card, but the "Your result has the following problem(s) and will not be shown for example on leaderboards:
Graphics driver is not approved " thing is a result of using geforce drivers that are not futuremark approved.

You can see this under Driver Status... they usually lag quite a bit behind nvidia's driver releases in terms of certifying drivers for use in the ranking... 280.26 are the latest approved drivers afaik

HWC Overclocking Team, breaking hardware for fun!

Team Thread
Old January 11, 2012, 03:55 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

are you using an Asus Z68 board?

Quote:
Universal Switchable Graphics Technology
LucidLogix® Virtu is designed for the Intel® Sandy Bridge platform's powerful integrated graphics. Its GPU virtualization dynamically assigns tasks to the best available graphics resources based on power, performance and system load on Windows® 7 based PCs. It allows users to fully utilize the unique capabilities of advanced Sandy Bridge multimedia features alongside the high end 3D rendering performance provided by installed graphics cards. When no discrete graphics are needed, the graphics card is put in idle mode to lower utilization, heat, fan speed and power draw down to near zero, making the system more environmentally-friendly. For users with diverse needs, LucidLogix® Virtu GPU virtualization provides great flexibility and efficiency.
Old January 11, 2012, 04:15 PM
Rookie

i do have the latest drivers installed (according to windows at least.. but i will check). I am using an ASrock z68 Extreme3 Gen3
Old January 11, 2012, 07:13 PM
Rookie

unigine heaven worked fine... so im not as worried anymore... but why 667 ram wtf...
Old January 11, 2012, 07:16 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2020x View Post
unigine heaven worked fine... so im not as worried anymore... but why 667 ram wtf...

Your ram is running at 667x2=1333mhz DDR (double data rate)

HWC Overclocking Team, breaking hardware for fun!

Team Thread