Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 21, 2011, 07:01 PM
Top Prospect

Default Force Delete Folder on second HDD?

I accidently installed Win7 on my game hard drive(G:\) and cannot delete it because I don't have permission. is there another way to delete it or a program I can use? I'd rather not format the entire drive.
Old November 22, 2011, 01:22 PM
MVP

My System Specs

Give youself permissions then :P

I am unsure of how to uninstall OS without formatting though, so unless you make a partition on G and move that partition as a backup to your main hard drive, I do not know, for the partitions I use mini-tool partition wizard home edition, it works very well with Windows 7 all versions.

For permission just right click on the drive/properties/security and set permissions accordingly, you may be able to turn off UAC at least till you get it sorted out, this may help as well.