Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 1, 2011, 04:02 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

What company?

The combofix domain was bought by evil doers and now hosts malware in place of it, I thought. It was still available on bleeping computer, or something.

Recover My Data didn't have much luck. But it's been a few days now since the delete. Just gonna have to settle with trying to repair some jpegs and take what I got.
Old November 1, 2011, 06:01 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

Quote:
Originally Posted by clone63 View Post
What company?

The combofix domain was bought by evil doers and now hosts malware in place of it, I thought. It was still available on bleeping computer, or something.

Recover My Data didn't have much luck. But it's been a few days now since the delete. Just gonna have to settle with trying to repair some jpegs and take what I got.
Sorry. Forgot the URL

Data Recovery - Data Recovery Software - RAID Recovery - NAS Data Recovery

your probably looking for the product callet Get Data Back for NTFS

Old November 2, 2011, 02:23 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Neat program, but didn't have any greater success.

Just down to fixing jpg's. Maybe GIFs but I don't think so.
Old January 31, 2012, 01:46 AM
Banned

I too was experiencing the same problem, couple of months ago. I tried some other advanced Data Recovery Software and fortunately, I was able to recover all of my deleted files back. Thanks to Remo Data Recovery software, I recovered all of my picture and video files back. With the help of the software, you can perform formatted file recovery too. Just download the trial version and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Old January 31, 2012, 05:17 AM
Top Prospect

if i read your posts correctly.. you have reinstall windows on the same drive? or at least installed the recovery programs on the same drive?

that's a big no-no

you should always pull the drive that you want to to recover from and don't ever write to it until you are done your recovery

use a new drive to install a fresh copy of windows and your recovery tools.. then recover from the deleted disk to the new disk.. that way you can try different programs without messing it up further

-joe
Old March 15, 2012, 03:06 AM
Rookie

Thanks for the discussion, but i got the problem even i have installed data recovery software on window7, it is the issue faced by me since last week, i forget to put right files in my personal drive data and i deleted the original ones, now it is proving to be a big mistake, as i cant recover my data. does system restore tool helps in this kind of case.

e Signature

Last edited by martincrow; March 21, 2012 at 02:46 AM.