Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 26, 2011, 08:06 PM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Default Video editing software

Hey all,

Im starting to get into video editing, I am looking for suggestions on what software to use? whats the best? And what editing software works well with a PC, since I do not own a mac.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Old October 28, 2011, 03:24 PM
Top Prospect

I really like Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD...I use it myself for some simple video editing. IMO, it's a good starter program with the 'Show Me How' tutorials and there's lots of documentation. Plus, there are lots of good tutorials on Youtube. I've tried many consumer grade Video Editors, and I liked Vegas Movie Studio the best and found it to be the most stable out of the ones I've used.

The downside is that it's not free...but depending on your budget, it might be in your price range. Have a look at this link:

Vegas Product Family Overview

Hope this helps. :)