Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 8, 2011, 04:30 PM
Allstar
F@H

Default Couch Potato

Is there a way to get Couch Potato to clean up after itself once it downloads a movie? It usually dumps the movie folder in the right folder called Movies where XBMC looks, but unless I copy and paste the movie out of the folder myself, XBMC can't see it.

I know Sick Beard takes care of this on it's own ... is it just a setting I'm missing somewhere?
Old May 8, 2011, 10:44 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

mine moves all files to the new dir and leaves nothing in the original location, here is a picture of my settings

Old May 9, 2011, 05:59 AM
F@H

My System Specs

If I remember correctly, as I am not at home, you can also turn on a notification to update/let XBMC know there is new movies/that movie just downloaded so it'll update automatically (at least it does for me with it selected)
Old May 9, 2011, 06:54 AM
Allstar
F@H

Well that looks like what I have ...

My downloading folder is /home/alex/Downloads/incomplete and my movies folder is /mnt/MyRaid5/Movies, it moves it to the correct folder, but the movie stays in it's own movie folder and XBMC won't see it until I move it out and put the .avi or .mkv in the ../Movies folder.
Old May 9, 2011, 09:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I use a totally different program called scru I think it is similar to the program what you are talking about or I am way off base. what scru does is when a file is rared up and comes into a certain folder it will unrar the file and move it to which ever folder you have set it up for I only use that part of the program even though it does allot more then that. I use scru for that only because on some nights I am downloading multiple TV episodes and while I am watching those TV shows scru is working in the background
Codebyte.org - SCRU
Old May 9, 2011, 09:58 AM
Allstar
F@H

Seems to be for windows only, currently running Linux Mint.