Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7, 2011, 11:38 AM
Hall Of Fame

Default Windows 7 File Tags issue

I have an interesting issue that I'm hoping to get some insight on, as my google-fu has failed me.

I tag excel files on what I'll call the main computer with a certain title to help me sort through specific files. (using either the tag column in windows explorer or when I'm saving the excel file). When I access the folder where said tagged excel files are saved on the secondary computer, the tags appear just fine in the tags column. However when I access the same folder using the same networking method (Hamachi, specifically) on the portable computer, the tags don't appear, no matter what I seem to do (refresh, reboot, etc.)

I'm curious if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I could employ to get these tags working, as they're semi-important to me!

Thanks In Advance!