Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 24, 2010, 09:29 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Thunderbird, small problem

Hi guys i have a small problem that i need your help with. I need to have date and time stamp on the body of the email itself. Because, usually i just copy and paste from thunderbird to word to save paper. But doing so i can't get the date printed this sometimes causes me troubles when trying to track down certain emails. So, hopefully someone here uses thunderbird often enough to know what to do. Thanks before.
Old June 24, 2010, 11:04 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom_jo View Post
Hi guys i have a small problem that i need your help with. I need to have date and time stamp on the body of the email itself. Because, usually i just copy and paste from thunderbird to word to save paper. But doing so i can't get the date printed this sometimes causes me troubles when trying to track down certain emails. So, hopefully someone here uses thunderbird often enough to know what to do. Thanks before.

"date +%F >> email" o.O

/end_drunk_post