Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7, 2007, 09:30 AM
Top Prospect

Default Reinstall over due, bittorrent files still downloading

My computer is overdue for a reinstall (i need one about once a year), but my bittorrent has 2 files downloading that will in fact take months at the current rate their downloading. The total size of both of them is nearly 50 gigabytes and I have about 6% done. Is it possible to carry over progress to the new install? Im using azureus.
Old November 7, 2007, 10:50 AM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryous View Post
My computer is overdue for a reinstall (i need one about once a year), but my bittorrent has 2 files downloading that will in fact take months at the current rate their downloading. The total size of both of them is nearly 50 gigabytes and I have about 6% done. Is it possible to carry over progress to the new install? Im using azureus.
You just need the .torrent file of whatever you are downloading and then re-install and make sure Azureus is set to download to the directory of said files and it'll check them and continue where you left off.
Old November 7, 2007, 03:54 PM
Top Prospect

Cool. Thanks.