Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 6, 2007, 07:30 PM
Rookie

Default Edit dual-layer iso(5gb+ .iso files)?

Any one know a software that will let you edit dual-layer dvd image?

I have been using UltraISO to add files to backup I do of my system but now I just started to get my .iso over the 4.5GB limit that UltraISO can read does anyone know any software that will let you add files on bigger iso image?

Like I don't want to unrar the whole .iso then add the file then iso the complete directory..that's what I am doing right now but damn it's sooooo long.

And another example is when I buy a game I often do a copy that I bring to friend places so I don't scratch the original disk and I often like to add the games updates directly on the dvd so I use UltraISO but now that most of the games are on dual layer UltraISO is no more a choise..got to put all the files on the hardrive add the update.exe then re-create the dvd.. that is again a long process.

Thanks in advance guys!
Old November 6, 2007, 07:37 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by neurobashing View Post
Any one know a software that will let you edit dual-layer dvd image?

I have been using UltraISO to add files to backup I do of my system but now I just started to get my .iso over the 4.5GB limit that UltraISO can read does anyone know any software that will let you add files on bigger iso image?

Like I don't want to unrar the whole .iso then add the file then iso the complete directory..that's what I am doing right now but damn it's sooooo long.

And another example is when I buy a game I often do a copy that I bring to friend places so I don't scratch the original disk and I often like to add the games updates directly on the dvd so I use UltraISO but now that most of the games are on dual layer UltraISO is no more a choise..got to put all the files on the hardrive add the update.exe then re-create the dvd.. that is again a long process.

Thanks in advance guys!
Try MagicISO