Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 14, 2010, 02:30 PM
Banned
F@H

Default Microsoft really start to Pi$$....

I just shut down my WHS, and remove a 2GB Ram to put in an other PC, I leave 1 other 2Gb , I guess 2 gb is more than need, so now it's go from dual to simple channel. Guess what. you computer have bla.bla. since the time you install it... and now I have to call those pain in the a$$ for a simple memory change. don't know what happen with M$, but it's not the first time it happen when I change memory.

Memory Bill. can we change our memory without being accuse to still you something.
Old January 14, 2010, 02:57 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkOne View Post
don't know what happen with M$, but it's not the first time it happen when I change memory.

Memory Bill. can we change our memory without being accuse to still you something.
geriboire Mark... you really had to experience something like that to realize that this company is shit? o.O

That company for now doesn't have a thing on keeping them alive other than the marketing trying to make perpetuate their "good" reputation for making "good" software that sells millions of copies

Nothing happened with them. It's always been like that and will always be like that until they do something about the fact that they could be pushed off the cliff be about any company if their marketing/bribing tactics don't work anymore.

edit: I don't know the situation you are in right now, but if you are opened for change to the better... you might consider switching to linux or freebsd asap
Old January 14, 2010, 03:15 PM
Banned
F@H

Midget don't try to make your smart with your Linux and OSX here......... that's make me even P...off

I'm complaining mainly to see if others have the same situation. I guess it's not the size of the memory, but ore the fact to pass from 1 channel to 2 or 2 o 1

I complain to be constructive
Old January 14, 2010, 03:35 PM
Allstar

I got the trial version of WHS since but never got around to trying it out.

I just kept using win XP since I'm able to use it as a print server also.

A real pain just for ram ... whats next, you move to a different house and it won't boot

Post back after you call them.
Old January 14, 2010, 03:44 PM
Banned

Try this then.

Amahi Home Server - Making Home Networking Simple

Way better and safer.
Old January 14, 2010, 03:53 PM
Banned
F@H

hum did you ear me say I was not satisfy of my server and looking for something else
Old January 14, 2010, 03:56 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

And I'm making these kind of comments to make people realize how miserable they are with something they pay a fortune for and get nothing better than a squirrel taking a dump on their desk... if you want to stick with crap feel free to do so
Old January 14, 2010, 03:58 PM
Banned
F@H

Please mod I think I make a mistake here. time to close
Old January 14, 2010, 04:12 PM
3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
F@H

My System Specs

Closed.