Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 29, 2009, 04:13 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrom17 View Post
I'm not quite sure how a VLK key is going to activate a Retail Home Premium install. Wasn't even aware VLKs were sold for Home Premium.
As the wording is poor, it may be that they are not referring to VLKs but a volume of keys ... meaning many.

I don't believe a word of that FAQ ... anything can be posted on eBay. When this is the ONLY place you will find dirt cheap keys ... from low feedback sellers, I don't believe it's legitimate. M$ may have a next to impossible task of finding out which keys are being flogged this way. It could be as legitimate as those scamming the technet subscription for their own personal benefit by ignoring the terms of the licence agreement... but for an even better deal.