Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 15, 2009, 12:53 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero82z View Post
That has nothing to do with this. There are no conflicts between AMD chipset drivers and nVidia graphics drivers. The only issues occur when you try and use ATI and nVidia display drivers at the same time under Windows Vista.
How do you explain then how I have this problem under Windows XP and under Vista even after clean installations of both operating systems? Also whenever I install new drivers, I first uninstall the old ones and then I run driver sweeper, but even a noob knows that.
Old December 15, 2009, 12:59 PM
Banned
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceBahn View Post
How do you explain then how I have this problem under Windows XP and under Vista even after clean installations of both operating systems? Also whenever I install new drivers, I first uninstall the old ones and then I run driver sweeper, but even a noob knows that.
It could be bad drivers, or it could be some kind of hardware issue, but whatever your problem is, it's unrelated to the topic of this thread.