Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 20, 2009, 06:08 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default "Enqueue in Winamp" is gone

ok i have spent the last 2 hours trying to get this to work again and i have had no luck at all any help would be great and before anyone says google is your friend i have done all the basic tweaks and even tried reg mods too and still no luck
Old November 20, 2009, 06:23 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

wow what bull that was to get it to work but for any who have this issue these reg mods worked finally after 2 hour of crap WINAMP.COM | Forums - Enqueue gone from Context Menu
Old November 20, 2009, 06:35 AM
F@H

My System Specs

If a program screws up, uninstall, delete all cached/user files, then reinstall. That normally fixes any problems for me for most programs
Old November 20, 2009, 06:55 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

did that 1st it's the most obvious fix almost all the time it works but not this time ha ha thank. hence why i was like what the f###k is going on never had to reg mod to get it to work before. crazy
Old November 20, 2009, 09:27 AM
Hall Of Fame

Heya gingerbee.. happened to me last time.. Even if I went into file properties into a particular .mp3 file (song) and changed it to load with winamp, it wouldn't.. I even lost the Play with and Enqueue in winamp options.. I just uninstalled, scanned all reg entries for it (with ccleaner) and re-installed.. Now it works great..
Samsung 931BW 19" LCD, Logitech MX Revolution