Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 17, 2009, 07:39 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Default Docking Software

I was using Rocketdock, but ran into a compatability issue with a couple of programs. I decided to try Objectdock, but I find it's counter-intuitive when it comes time to set it up. I'm going to uninstall it, and wondering if there's any other programs out there you can recommend before I re-install Rocketdock.
Old November 18, 2009, 10:29 AM
Rookie

Nexus is good.

WinStep: Desktop Themes and Customizing Windows!
Old November 18, 2009, 01:46 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Thanks for that link, 300. I like the look of it, will be trying it out tonight.
Old November 18, 2009, 07:00 PM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJ View Post
I was using Rocketdock, but ran into a compatability issue with a couple of programs. I decided to try Objectdock, but I find it's counter-intuitive when it comes time to set it up. I'm going to uninstall it, and wondering if there's any other programs out there you can recommend before I re-install Rocketdock.
What problems are you having SugarJ, I've been using rocket dock for a few years now without any problems. You can have a look at circle dock too.
Old November 18, 2009, 07:27 PM
F@H

My System Specs

It won't run with Battlefield: Heroes, which is my main complaint. Or rather, BFH won't run if Rocketdock is running. I like the look of that Circle Dock, I'll be trying that one out too. But I like Nexus so far (20 minutes), nice ram and cpu usage docklets right on the dock.
Old November 19, 2009, 06:08 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Hey SugarJ thanks for the tip on the game it's a lot of quick fun, I'm playing it with rocket dock going? I don't know maybe some setting in rocket dock or something? I'm also going to give Nexus, seems like it has some interesting options, thanks for letting use know 300.

By the way SugarJ where is the inverse mouse option in this game it's driving me nuts .