Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 5, 2009, 04:52 AM
Allstar

Cool Biker philosophy 101

There were three men drinking in a bar, a doctor, an attorney and a biker. As the doctor was drinking his white wine he said, “For Valentine’s Day I’m going to buy my wife a fur coat and a diamond ring. This way if she doesn’t like the fur coat she will still love me because she got a diamond ring.”
As the attorney was drinking his martini he said, “For Valentine’s Day I’m going to buy my wife a designer dress and a gold bracelet. This way if she doesn’t like the dress she will still love me because she got the gold bracelet.”
As the biker was drinking his shots of whiskey he said, “For Valentine’s Day I’m going to buy my wife a t-shirt and a vibrator. This way if she doesn’t like the t-shirt she can go f**k herself!”

Good Morning

CHEERS
Old October 5, 2009, 05:00 AM
F@H

My System Specs

I enjoyed the joke, we need a joke of the day or something. Help people get ready for work or school
Old October 5, 2009, 05:21 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
I enjoyed the joke, we need a joke of the day or something. Help people get ready for work or school
Thanks for Volunteering Arinoth!
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about
Old October 5, 2009, 05:59 AM
Allstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arinoth View Post
Especially Mondays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Volunteers are always welcomed :)

CHEERS
Old October 5, 2009, 06:35 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Uh... i will uh...sorry that's just too much pressure to put on me for early each morning Sagath:help: