Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 28, 2009, 06:27 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Default Turbografx 16 emulator

sorry i use to have one but i lost location of it . does anyone know of a emulator for bonks adventure that might work with a ps2/style pc controller.
P.s to a mod if this is not cool for any copyright reason just close please and thank for any help
Old September 28, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I'm pretty sure you're safe from copyright on the TurboGrafX 16... it's rights have been long since abandoned. As for an emulator, just google it. A quick search from work shows me 3 or 4 available right off the hop.
Old September 28, 2009, 08:10 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

3 or 4 more like 10 to 50 that's the problem there's way to many out there to find 1 that works ( sorry i would not try to pawn off a simple google search on members here. I was just hoping maybe someone might recommend what they are using now.)I was "fishing" not really worried about it ( wife wants to play the game )
Old September 28, 2009, 09:56 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

oo man bonks adventure! i loved the turbografx unit. YS 1&2, gate of thunder, blazing lasers, lords of thunder. Was pretty wicked to have games on cd back then.
Old September 28, 2009, 10:30 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Yep I had this game console as well....was high end when it came out..was replaced with my Sega Genesis..
Old September 28, 2009, 11:09 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've never run an emulator for TurboGrafX 16 so I can't say for sure which would be the best.

Man... I remember playing the demo unit at radio shack when it first came out... I played some demon style pinball game with awesome music
Old September 29, 2009, 04:56 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldezar View Post
I've never run an emulator for TurboGrafX 16 so I can't say for sure which would be the best.

Man... I remember playing the demo unit at radio shack when it first came out... I played some demon style pinball game with awesome music
know you see what the problem is i have never run one ether well thanks for the help anywho guys/gals. And yes it brings back memory's