Go Back   Hardware Canucks > SOFTWARE > O/S's, Drivers & General Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27, 2009, 05:08 PM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

Default Managing Video Files

Hi All

I have four Mini DVDs that have the hockey games from my daughters tournament this past weekend. I have managed to copy and view these videos on my PC, however I would like to consolidate these to a single DVD and distribute them to the parents on the team. My issue is I can't figure out how to do this.

Each disk has multiple files in a folder called video_ts

Any help would be appreciated.

In addition, is there any video hosting sites that will host videos approx 1 hour in length as I would like to post them there as well. Youtube photobucket etc limit files to 10 minutes in length.

Thanks
Old September 27, 2009, 05:49 PM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

you will need a video editing program to do this proper (like Ulead DVD Movie Factory or something similar). I say this because

a) I will allow you copy and consolidate your 4 separate recordings onto a single DVD
b) you will probably need to do some cutting/editing to make those four mini DVD's fit onto a single DVD.

A full size DVD holds 120 minutes of footage. Four mini DVD's combined add up to a total of 220 minutes. The mini-dvd's may not be full, but you will have to do the math to see if it will fit or not.

To your other point: I don't mean to offend but you need to get your head examined if you are going to post this on YouTube. Do you have explicit permission from ALL THE OTHER PARENTS to post a video of their kids on the internet?